Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed H Naqvi
Dr. Syed H Naqvi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Naqvi is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Naqvi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed H Naqvi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Syed H Naqvi has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Syed H Naqvi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
He didn't like a small deviation from normal in my wife's EKG, so sent her immediately to the ER. After some more tests, they admitted her. The next morning he insisted that she undergo heart catheterization. When the physician who did the job came out to me in the waiting room, he said that she had had a severe blockage and we got her to him just in time to avoid a heart attack. We will always be grateful to Dr. Naqvi for preventing that serious problem.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Naqvi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Syed H Naqvi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMid Hudson Primary Medical Care Pllc, 74 W Cedar St, Poughkeepsie, NY
Dr. Syed H Naqvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.