Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Raza Shah
Dr. Syed Raza Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Raza Shah is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Raza Shah has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Raza Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Syed Raza Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have been a patient of Dr. Shah's since he treated me for a heart issue over 10 years ago. He takes the time necessary to address your issue, no matter how long it takes. He explains compicated issues in easy-to-understand language. I am very impressed with his medical knowledge and attention to detail. It is difficult to see him because he is such a fantatic physician, but I have found that it is worth the wait. I am happy to entrust my medical care, indeed my life, to Dr. Shah.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Raza Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rush University Medical Center
20 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Syed Raza Shah in this video.
Dr. Syed Raza Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.