Dr. Syed Raza Shah Is this you?

3.3

Best Internal Medicine Doctor I Know

I have been a patient of Dr. Shah's since he treated me for a heart issue over 10 years ago. He takes the time necessary to address your issue, no matter how long it takes. He explains compicated issues in easy-to-understand language. I am very impressed with his medical knowledge and attention to detail. It is difficult to see him because he is such a fantatic physician, but I have found that it is worth the wait. I am happy to entrust my medical care, indeed my life, to Dr. Shah.

Is very rushing with patients.

Dr. Syed Raza Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.