Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Syed I Habib has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Syed I Habib has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 26
Don't go to this Dr.! I had shoulder surgeon done by Dr. Habib. My shoulder never got well and kept hurting. He gave me an injection.it never helped. He told me to come back in 4 weeks. In the mean time my pain Dr. sent me to more physical therapy. I went back to Dr. Habib after going to two different physical therapies that had to be stopped because of too much pain. DR. HABIB TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS NOTHING MORE HE COULD DO FOR ME AND THIS WAS HOW IT WAS GOING TO HAVE TO BE. I said..No it can't be this way, I can't use my arm. I asked for another MRI. He did order that. I took that MRI to another surgeon and the new Dr. said my shoulder was a mess. He asked why the Dr. Habib did certain things and I couldn't answer him. I now have to have two additional surgeries on my shoulder. Here I am a year later still in pain, can't use my arm and now I'm going to have to have two more surgeries.. I am not happy with Dr. Habib. I would not recommend him to anyone. The office staff was great.. Dr. Habib is the problem.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMunson Healthcare Grayling Hospital, 1100 E Michigan Ave, Grayling, MI
Dr. Syed I Habib is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grayling, MI.