Dr. Syed Habib Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Habib?

Don't use Dr. Habib . He Dropped the ball and left me hanging in pain!

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Don't go to this Dr.! I had shoulder surgeon done by Dr. Habib. My shoulder never got well and kept hurting. He gave me an injection.it never helped. He told me to come back in 4 weeks. In the mean time my pain Dr. sent me to more physical therapy. I went back to Dr. Habib after going to two different physical therapies that had to be stopped because of too much pain. DR. HABIB TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS NOTHING MORE HE COULD DO FOR ME AND THIS WAS HOW IT WAS GOING TO HAVE TO BE. I said..No it can't be this way, I can't use my arm. I asked for another MRI. He did order that. I took that MRI to another surgeon and the new Dr. said my shoulder was a mess. He asked why the Dr. Habib did certain things and I couldn't answer him. I now have to have two additional surgeries on my shoulder. Here I am a year later still in pain, can't use my arm and now I'm going to have to have two more surgeries.. I am not happy with Dr. Habib. I would not recommend him to anyone. The office staff was great.. Dr. Habib is the problem.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Habib is a very trust worthy, kind person. I enjoyed my time with him very much and looking forward to seeing him again this September.

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Had a knee replacement done by him. Went very smoothly and was very caring. Answered all my worries and had a good team. Going back for the second in January.

krazyoldred

Posted on July 7th, 2009

Dr. seems alittle standoffish at first, but once I talked to him abit he answered all my questions and alayed my fears about knee replacement surgery. Had the first one done in May and the other one done is Sept. he did a wonderful job and I'm healing very well.

Posted on July 15th, 2016