Dr. Syed I Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed I Ali?

Excellent Doctor

Very knowledgeable. Always willing to accommodate me when scheduling!

Dr ali patient experience

Dr ali is excellent. He really listened to me and helped me with my medications. I would recommend.

Extremely helped

I was/am so helped by Dr. Syed..I came in in a REALLY dark place and feeling hopeless. I had a hard time in the beginning trusting him but continued to follow his advice and wishin weeks was feeling more like myself and less anxious/depressed. I still have a lot to work through but now am feeling like I can actually try to tackle some of the overwhelming thing before . I definitely recommend Dr. Syed. Depression/anxiety is a horrible thing but the right medication can be extremely helpful!

Excellent care

My son has been a patient of Dr. Ali for quite some time and he has provided excellent care to my son as well as helping us as parents understand how we can help our son's progress.

Very Trustworthy and Knowledgeable Psychiatrist

Dr. Ali has helped me immensely with overcoming postpartum depression after having both of my children. He is a very kind man and listens very intently to everything his patients have to say. If it wasn't for my appointments with Dr. Ali, as well as the medications he provided me, I would still be suffering to this day from postpartum depression. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who is suffering from anything depression/anxiety related. He is great!

Thankful!

Dr Ali is outstanding! He is professional and patient. He helped my depression and anxiety. I was feeling very bad and now I feel great. I am very thankful for Dr. Ali !

Dr.Ali took me immediately during a post partum emergency situation. His help and confidence in me truly felt live saving at the time. He told me once my hormones had regulated and with the help of some temporary medications I would soon not even be able to remember how I then felt. He was right, only 3 weeks post partum I was almost completely back to my old self. Dr. Ali is very knowledgeable and will call you back when you page to give advice. I would recommend him to friends and already have.

Dr. Ali is amazing. I feel he really cares about me and has at times gone out of his way to make sure I was getting proper care.

Outstanding psychiatric care for a family member

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Ali for nine years now. He diagnosed her when no other doctor in the area could do so. He is very kind, compassionate and caring. He takes the time to explain everything in detail. Our family feels blessed to have Dr. Ali for my daughter. I wish every doctor was like this. Keep up the fantastic work. His office staff is also wonderful and extremely helpful. He is always accessible for questions and issues that arise.

Great dr

He's a great dr but I wish he would talk to me more. He diagnoses me well but spends a lot of my office time on the phone with other people. I wish he would talk to me more and work my issues out. The meds are helping a lot so I'm greatful for that. Overall I would recommend him

Dr Ali treats my 2 daughters and I trust him with my most precious ones. His gentle approach amazing insight give me the piece of mind that I am giving the best care possible for my children. One daughter is terrified of doctors and she is completely at ease with Dr Ali. She also trusts him and as a result participates her medication compliance becsuse she knows he is helping her. I myself was skeptical and now I'm a fan and believer of Dr. Ali

I have been a patient of Dr. Ali for years and without his help I hate to think of what my life would be like. He is professionally excellent and personally very understanding of my problems and needs. I would recommend Dr. Ali to anyone needing his specialty.

Dr. Syed I Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheaton, IL.