Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Nabi
Dr. Syed Nabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in South Jordan, UT. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Nabi is affiliated with Pioneer Valley Hospital, Alta View Hospital and Jordan Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Nabi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
Dr. Syed Nabi has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Syed Nabi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I know one of the reviewers who didn't like Dr. Nabi went to him with a problem that doesn't apply to Dr. Nabi's specialization. He is a sleep doctor and accurately diagnosed my sleeplessness as a rare type of central sleep apnea. He was very personable and although I worked with a new girl for scheduling, his office was very professional.
Dr. Nabi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pioneer Valley Hospital
Alta View Hospital
Jordan Valley Hospital
Pioneer Valley Hospital
Jordan Valley Medical Center
14 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Syed Nabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.