Dr. Syed S Jaffri Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Syed S Jaffri?

Put me on four medications I got sick ended up in er. Gee with all the degrees on his wall he should be well aware they all should not be mixed together major interaction risks out weigh benefits. Liver/heart problems. Then he laughs about your problems this man is sadistic has a god complex do not see under any circumstances

Rediculous

You wait in the waiting room for hours and your lucky if you find a seat. Its small smelly and over booked. You'll have to take a full day off work if you have job. Its ridiculous. They have a new girl working the desk that is very rude and short tempered.

Horrible customer service

INSURANCE GREED!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Syed Jaffri is out for Insurance money and KICKBACKS from medication suppliers....PERIOD. He doesn't really care about your WELLNESS...!

As someone who has worked with him in the medical field he is sloppy with his work and will "double dip" (see someone more than once unnecessarily)to get more money from the insurance companies.

amazing doctor

Dr. Jaffri is a superb clinician. His bedside manner is excellent. He takes his time in getting to know his patients really well- so he can get to the root of the problem. Honestly- he has made a huge impact on my life, for the better.

Dr. Jaffri does other work while I am in his office with him. I'm paying for his time. I think that is very rude. Also, he seems to just take information and doesn't offer any kind of help. Then he writes your prescription and your done. What a waste of time and money.

Beware of wrong diagnosis, and pill pushing

I was given a bunch of drugs after my daugher died, and then told I had 'Bipolar', but as it turns out, years later with no meds I'm fine. I was suffering from GRIEF from loss of a child and now I'm very mad about all the drugs I was given and about that time lost. I never felt better in my life now that I'm off big pharma's concoctions.