Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Syed Jalal has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Jalal treated me for 3 years(2007-2010) for my back pain.despite of the long waiting time , i chose to go there as his treatment was helping me. but since 2012, i started to go to him again on regular basis, i couldn't handle the wait time. no one is ever prompt there. they walk around, talk in their native language and anytime you ask about when the doctor will see you, they have no answer. i waited 4 hours, then 3 hours and then again 2.5 hours when i decide that i am not going there anymore. He can treat you, but you will probably die before you can meet him . horrible service.
Dr. Jalal was recommended by another patient, my co-worker, for my excrucial pain treatment. Dr. Jalal saved my life, releaved me from my unbearale pain on half of my face.I had been to many doctors including the specialist E.N.T., Allergist, Neurologist and all other. No one was able to diagnose and comfort me.I strongly recommend Dr. Jalal to others.
Dr. Jalal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
New York Methodist Hospital
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Kings County Hospital Center
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Brooklyn University Hospital
SVCMC St Mary's Hospital Brooklyn
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Lutheran Medical Center
Elmhurst Hospital Center
Union Hospital NJ
St. Mary`s Hosptal
Forest Hills Hospital
29 Years Experience
Dhaka Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Syed Jalal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4114 Judge St, Elmhurst, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Syed Jalal in this video.
Dr. Syed Jalal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.