Dr. Syed M Ahmad Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Syed M Ahmad?

Warning! Not Recommended!! Visit At Own Risk!

Very Ill Mannered Staff! With No Bed Side Manners! Very Irresponsible Idiots! Wait time is off the scale! Do Not Go Here. You've been warned!

Not Recommended

Very Ill Mannered Staff. With No Bed Side Manners. Very Irresponsible Idiots. Do Not Go Here.

Dr Ahmad was the rudest most arrogant Dr. I have ever experienced.I have worked in the medical field for 45 years and have worked with many so I speak with experienced.i feel that the three visits were a complete waste of time(yes I gave him three chances). If you need a Dr.Sued Ahmad is NOT what you are looking for.

PLEASE AVOID HIM!

Rude. Doesn't listen. Told me my earlier diagnoses were wrong and said I had Fybromyalgia. Prescribed Cymbalta at wrong starting dose and I ended up in the hospital with Serotonin Syndrome which resulted in my having Acquired Secondary Dystonia. I am no disabled.

Overmedicates

Overmedicates

He told my mother she was fat & she should smell & look at food not eat it. I wouldn't take my dog to this man!!! Pitiful he gets a negative 5 stars

Had to sit and wait for three hours and there was only one person in the waiting room. He treats his staff likes slaves, no matter what they are doing, he wants things done right then. Doctor has no compassion at all Rated low on accurate diagnosis because I'm not sure if hes correct.

Do not go to this Dr

He beats on the door all day to call for is nurse, and after waiting for over an hour I was met by a Dr that was very rude! I will not go to my second visit id rather drive as far as I must to find a different Dr!! It takes more than knowing the information to be a good Dr, you must know how to treat people!

not a second visit

Rude. Checked his cell phone during my office visit. Beat on the door to call nurses. Told me "you don't look sick". Asked me to leave before I was dressed. This was a bad Doctors experience. I wish I had read these reviews before going. 8-(

Rude with a terrible bedside manner. Very impatient.

Horrible Visit

I was diagnosed with RA 7 years ago. Have been under the care of a rheumy for 6 years. Been on oral meds and have tried Humira, Enbrel, and I am currently on Remicade infusions. Moved recently and had to get a new dr. Saw the closest one to me, 1 hr away, and was extremely disappointed. This dr. says I do not have RA, (I have had 3 prev opinions), that I may have SOME osteo. He also discounted my diagnosis of Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis, done by the Mayo Clinic, since the drs. at Tampa, USF, and others had no clue what it was. Biopsy was sent to the Mayo Clinic and we finally got a diagnosis. This new reheumy says the nodules in my lungs is Rheumatoid nodules, despite the fact that he says I don't have RA. I think I found a real quack. Will be looking for a new dr.

Dr. Ahmad may be knowledgeable. However, he is rude and non-caring. He has no bedside manner. When I asked about my blood tests, he told me I was asking too much. Isn't that something!