Have you seen Dr. Syed M Hussain?

Trouble

My legs didn't hurt me at all until after my procedure. I was warned I should get it done because if I didn't I could get leg ulcers. Now I can barely walk at all. Should of taken my chances with ulcers .

Wonderful surgeon!! Great to have his expertise and his team here in Paris, Illinois. I had no idea what vascular disease was until it hit me. So much technology and options for care. I researched him and his team of vascular doctors. All are well known and respected around the country. Recommend them to anyone with vascular problems!

Exceeded My Expectations

Dr. Hussain is extremely attentive and easy to talk to and invites your questions and comments. Has a great staff and is nationally recognized as a quality vascular surgeon. What's there not to like? His expertise certainly has made my quality of life better. I had arteries in both legs severely occluded and could not walk at a quick pace without calf pain and cramping. Typical PAD symptoms. After angioplasty and stent placement my walking pain is completely gone. This is a vascular surgeon that I trust and I feel completely justified in recommending him to anyone with vascular issues no matter how complicated.

Effingham

Dr Hussain is an excellent surgeon! My brother had a ruptured aneurysm and he saved my brother's life! We had no one in the Eastern Illinois area for this kind of work until he and his team came from Peoria. Our family is very grafteful for him and his care! Recommend him to anyone with any vascular problem.

Best doctor

He no doubt saved my mothers life.She was completely blocked in the stomach had no blood flow to feet.Him and another team worked on he gave her artificial veins..I have it now but hopefully be awhile before i have to do anything.Really hope he comes back to peoria.He is in champaign ill

AMAZING SURGEON

Dr. Hussain is an OUTSTANDING surgeon! He will always tell you everything honestly, very caring, listens, and always is kind. I definitely recommend him for anyone!

Great Doctor

Dr. Hussain was courteous, kind, and very knowledgable. I went to him for a second opinion and by far his expertise outweighs anyone in the area and possibly the state. I looked him up and his reputation spans nationally and internationally!! He trains others in the work he does! We are so lucky to have a surgeon like him available to us in the central Illinois area. He performed both a carotid and aneurysm operation on me and the care he and his staff delivered was excellent I recommend him highly for any vascular procedure. Can't say enough great things about this surgeon.

Great Doctor!!!

My Opinion

BEST surgeon i have ever been to. Excellent work, I definitely recommend him to everybody! He will not hide anything from you or your family. Again I have to say he is the BEST SURGEON!!!

GOOD WORK!!!!!

Great doc!

very caring and excellent skill. Worldwide reputation for being excellent! Nice to have someone so good close to home!

Dr. Syed M Hussain is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Champaign, IL.