Dr. Syed K Mahmood Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Syed K Mahmood?

I have found entire staff and expecially Dr Mahmood to be very caring and concerned about each patient's care. This is the second time I been a patient, the first time was 10 years ago. I recommend Dr Mahmood.

uncaring Doctor

Doctor was very rude and uncaring, his staff not much better, after going to another Doctor and dealing with their staff we realized how bad we were treated and his staff never check for what benefits our insurance had to offer and never told us there was a out of pocket max which would have made a very big differance. People are upset engough finding out they have cancer and this man makes it worse by being very uncaring.

I was a patient of Dr. Mahmood's 12 years ago, now my wife is now a patient, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Mahmood has always been courtious, pleasant, knowledgable, his staff are very happy, friendly, professional.

The Best Doctor

He is my fathers doctor, we both think very highly of him. He is very thorough,and very compassionate. I highly recommend him, I don't think we could find a better doctor.

When you need Compassion the most

Bringing my Husband to this office was a pleasure, Dr. Mahmood and his staff helped us through a tough time, they were always available to answer questions. Dr. Mahmood seems to have alot of connections with MD Anderson, he was able to get us in to see on of their specialists in only a week!

Dr Mahmood does not take the time to explain things to you and u stupid if you ask questions, and does not like to answer questions. And his nurses are not friendly and should be working somewhere esl e

Compassionate and Smart

I've lived in Panama City all my life and heard about Dr. Mahmood from friends and family. He is one of the most caring doctors in the area. He cares about his patients not about money or insurance issues. Other cancer doctors in the city only treat the rich and could care less about our less fortunate. His office feels like home.