Dr. Syed Moin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Moin?

Correction

Posted on August 25th, 2016

On the above review for my husband David and myself I neglected to make it a 5 star review which is what it should be. We recently moved to N.Carolina and having a hard time finding a Dr. that can compare to Dr Moin.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Moin has been my husband and my doctor for many years(at least 30). He has kept my blood pressure under control when other Dr's. Could not, and now also my type 2 diabetes. He also diagnosed a problem my husband was having after an operation for a deviated septum. Unfortunately we will be leaving this area very soon and if we can find a doctor even half as good,kind, understanding and knoledgeable we'll be very lucky. We would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a good dependable physician .

Great Doctor very caring

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

I love Dr Moin. I highly suggest anyone to make an appt.

manager

Posted on February 24th, 2014

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DR. MOIN.... IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO FIND A DOCTOR WHO TOOK THE TIME TO REALLY LISTEN AND CARE!!!!! HE WILL BE MY PRIMARY DOCTOR FOR LIFE!!!!!!

He listens

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. M for over 10 years and have found him to be one of if not the most competent physician I've met. When it is called for he doesn't hesitate to bring in a specialist. If some one would ask me to recommend a physician, and some have, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this physician. The wait time at the office varies with the circimstances

One of the best doctors I know

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

He is so kind and understanding. He is very knowledgable in and out of his field. He found out what was wrong with my mom when emergency room doctors and her other primary doctor didnt. the wait time is a little long sometimes but he takes his time to make sure you feel comfortable and understands the course and direction of the treatment of your health. I totally and recommend him to anyone. He is a fantastic doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2011

came late to his appointment and then rushed me through the visit. It was hard because he doesn't speak english very well.

Posted on May 28th, 2017