Dr. Syed K Mustafa Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Syed K Mustafa?

Sub Par Think Before You Go

Dr. Mustafa's main interest is to get his money and get out.

Rude Diacourteous Staff

This clinic has very rude and discourteously staff who are unfit to be working in mental health. the doctor does not understand English or even understand written English and supports a rude and discourteous staff person and bookkeeper to mistreat patients. He has faulty business and operational standards as well as lack of medical care ethics in treating patients appropriately.

Incompetent Psycho Unprofessional Office Staff

Unprofessional incompetent unprofessional psycho office staff under no direction by the doctor Mistreats clients ontentiomally then engages im drama to CYA and later blames cliemt and blatantly lies .

LIABILITY TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH

If I could rate this place a "0", I would. This place is a nightmare to work with, and is a liability waiting to happen. Completely incompetent staff: 1) Reception cannot be reached, 2) nor do they return phone calls. You can't even get the office manager to call you back. 3) it's impossible to get refills on your prescription. Not only do they ignore your request to get them refilled, but also a pharmacy's request to get them refilled. 4) Get a copy of your file every once in awhile....that is, if you can get it at all. The only way I could even SEE a copy of my file was if it was being requested by another doctor. They refused to give me a copy. When I did see a copy, I noticed that they wrote down the wrong diagnosis in my file, to the point where it could've been detrimental to my future. 5) Your blood work lab results that you pay good money for are "lost" or are "never received" by the office staff. I've been to more than one lab, and it's the same story from the doctor, every time I was able to get an appointment, and asked him to confirm my bloodwork. The answer was "no, I don't see it....when did you get it done?....Well, if we don't have it, it was never sent to us".....They take no accountability for their own responsibilities. It's a good thing I already have a copy of my file so I can move on to someone a lot more competent. Again, I would go out of my way to discourage ANYONE from becoming a patient at PSPC.

Wonderful Doctor RUDE STAFF

I would give him 4 stars but his staff is extremely rude. I was pleased with Dr. Mustafa overall. He is very attentive, friendly and thorough. He explains things very well and is generally a likable person. This helps immensely when dealing with personal issues that warrant seeing a psychaitrist. His staff, however, is very rude. I missed an appt due to circumstances beyond my control so I called to notify his receptionist that I could not make it in. I was treated as if I had committed the most unforgivable offense. I assumed maybe she was having a bad day so I didn't think anything of it. When I called a few days later to reschedule my appt I was interrupted and corrected with "This actually isn't a reschedule this is considered a late-cancel" followed by silence on the phone line. Apparently my mis-use of terminology triggered an agry response. I understand that missed appointments are an inconvenience for a doctor and in no way am I saying that missing appointments is ok. In fact, charge me the no-show fee, I understand why it is there! That said, there is no excuse to be short and rude to patients even if they miss an appointment. Life happens. Just a warning to those considering Dr. Mustafa, do not be deterred by his front desk. He is a great Dr!

Very caring

Dr. Syed Kamal Mustafa (or Dr. Kamal, as we call him) has been extremely caring toward my son's issues - listens well and engages my son in ways other doctors have not. His assistant Robin is also friendly and always calls us right back when we leave a voicemail.

Dr Mustafa has been a nightmare.He does not communicate with me at all and he is quick to get you out the door. He will not return my calls or answer my questions.

Unprofessional Office and Unhelpful Doctor

I have been a patient here for nearly 2 years and I keep hoping that my experience will get better. It hasn't. The Dr. J (as he is called in the office) is cold and disconnected. He lacks any visible empathy and deals strictly with medications - does not seem to care much about the personal experience of his patient. The office staff are extremely unprofessional and incompetent. I have had appointments times moved without notice, several of my phone calls have gone unreturned and even when I called needing a "emergency appointment" as a current patient my phone call was not returned for several days. I have also had to call several times to get them to figure out my prescriptions - and I don't know if this is the doctor's fault or the staff's fault, but even my pharmacy can't get the doctor to call them back. I'm finally going to switch clinics.