Dr. Syed Q Kazmi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Syed Q Kazmi?

Poor care!!!

Dr. Kazmi was my doctor for 2 yrs. I was on Prozac during that time and he filled my prescriptions. I moved to Kentucky, so I had to find a new physician. I called to get my medical records, but in the mean time my prescription ran out of refills. When the pharmacy called his office to get a refill, he denied it. Prozac is not a medication you want to just stop taking cold turkey! I haven't found a new doctor yet, so I called his office to explain what happened and the nurse or doctor will not return my calls. I've been off the medicine for over a week now, and have been feeling worse and worse each day. I think it's terrible for a doctor to treat a patient that way, just because I moved too far away to continue seeing him. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. They do not care about your well being!

ive only see Dr Kazmi one time but he seems to be very professional and caring of his patients. I was lucky to find him and I'm greatfull he could take me as a new client.

Dr. Syed Q Kazmi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, IN.