Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed Q Quadri MD
Dr. Syed Q Quadri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marshall, MI, with other offices in Marshall, MI and Hillsdale, MI . His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed Q Quadri has 3 locations
15209 W Michigan Ave
Marshall, MI 49068
200 N Madison St
Marshall, MI 49068
25 Care Dr
Hillsdale, MI 49242
Dr. Syed Q Quadri has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Syed Q Quadri has the following 13 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
Showing 1 of 1
Doesn't care about his patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed Q Quadri - Posted on September 8th, 2018
I feel like a number every time I have an appointment with him. He still doesn't remember my name, and he's not even aware of the medications I'm currently taking. If there was a kiosk that allowed me to specify my symptoms and then dispense my medications, at least I wouldn't have him berate me for asking about disability.
University Of Kansas
Dr. Syed Q Quadri Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Syed Q Quadri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marshall, MI.