Dr. Syed Ahmed Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Syed Ahmed?

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I am completely satisfied with the Doctor; he showed total care and concern. I definitely recommend him to any body.

He couldnt care less

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

The wait time is RIDICULOUS, I waited 4 hours and had been fasting for a day and a half. By the time he came in, I was about to faint. I have nothing good to say about him. His attitude stinks, his wait time stinks, his attention to patient care, beside manner NON existent. I cant recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 14th, 2014

FIRST OF ALL HE IS AN AROGENT JERK, ALL ABOUT SEEING AS MANY PATIENTS IN A DAY AS HE CAN, -10 IN REGARDS TO BEDSIDE MANOR. AT THE POINT I CHANGED DR.. HE HAD ME ON 2 INSULINS AND 4 PILLS, AND MY BLOOD SUGAR WAS STILL OUT OF CONTROL.DOES NOT CARE TO HEAR ABOUT PAITENT CONCERNS. ONE DAY I WAITED OVER 4 HOURS AND HE NEVER EVEN APOLIGIZED FOR IT. FROM WHAT I CAN FIND OUT EVEN FROM OTHER DR'S IS THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE IN TOWN, SO !! I KNOW I DID WHAT DR'S DONT WANT U TO DO, BUT I STOPPED ALL BUT ONE PILL, CHANGED THE AMOUNT AND HOW OFTEN I TOOK MY INSULIN AND WITH IN 5 DAYS MY BLOOD SUGAR WAS IN THE LOW 100'S. IF HE WAS THE ONLY DIABETIC DR IN THE STATE I WOULD GO ELSE WHERE, IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BLOOD SUGAR ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GO TO HIM. AND THE ONLY REASON I GAVE HIM A 1 STAR OVERALL RATING WAS, YOU HAVE TO RATE HIM SUBMIT

Well done

Posted on May 21st, 2010

This doctor done a real bang up job getting my diabetes under control.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017