Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Syed F Rahman has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Adult Medicine
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- EOL Care
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Dementia Testing
Showing 5 of 27
The few times I've been seen by Dr. Rahman have seemed pleasant enough, however I'm surprised that his staff hasn't driven him out of business. It takes weeks for physician referrals to be processed, particularly by a man who goes by the name of "Dr. Cameron". Why this "Dr. Cameron" does the work of an insurance specialist is a mystery, but he has lost my physician referral paperwork and incorrectly submitted my insurance information, thus delaying my treatment for several weeks. "Dr. Cameron's" phone demeanor is often rude and dismissive. If you need to be treated by Dr. Rahman, he seems fine for simple ailments. However for anything serious that needs the involvement of his staff, stay far away.
this is a great doctor..he takes his time he asks everything..and he remember what he told u last visit so u better listen to him....lol.. he is a great doctor and I will continue to see him.. he does have long wait times as he spends quality time with his patients.. the only down side which is not him but his billing department..I have no insurance and the raising of the office visit price and not working with patients is the only bad thing I can say..
While Dr. Rahman acts like he truly cares about me as a patient, the way he permits his staff of the last several months to not complete tasks related to my care shows that he doesn't much concern himself with keeping me as a client. weeks to get insurance approval contacts for a medition, scheduling appts and then no record. Cannot follow through without excuses or stories. Unacceptable.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rahman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Syed F Rahman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMaity Medical Associates Inc, 10410 S Eastern Ave Ste 100, Henderson, NV
Dr. Syed F Rahman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.