Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samar Raza has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Raza took the time to explain my diagnosis and answered all of my questions. He didn't rush and made sure I was comfortable each day I was admitted to the hospital. He spoke to me calmly and in a way I could understand. Only used medical jargon when absolutely necessary. He also made sure my family was involved and answered their questions. Great doctor!
Dr. Raza spent time to speak to me and actually listened to what I had to say every day I was in the hospital. He was patient and explained things to me so that I could understand and answered all of my questions. He did rush me or seem rushed himself. The Hospitalist experience was great for me and my family as well.
Dr. Raza is an excellent doctor. I had not heard of Hospitalists before and was concerned about having someone take care of my mother who wasn't her primary care doctor. I must say that I had a great experience with him. He answered all of my questions, was sympathetic, and I felt that he truly cared about my mother. Also, he kept me and my family informed so we always knew what was going on. I wish he had his own private practice so I could see him myself.
Dr. Raza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Samar Raza accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthside Hospital, 301 E Main St, Bay Shore, NY
Dr. Samar Raza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.