Dr. Samar Raza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samar Raza?

Excellent physician

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Dr. Raza took the time to explain my diagnosis and answered all of my questions. He didn't rush and made sure I was comfortable each day I was admitted to the hospital. He spoke to me calmly and in a way I could understand. Only used medical jargon when absolutely necessary. He also made sure my family was involved and answered their questions. Great doctor!

Great doc

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Dr. Raza spent time to speak to me and actually listened to what I had to say every day I was in the hospital. He was patient and explained things to me so that I could understand and answered all of my questions. He did rush me or seem rushed himself. The Hospitalist experience was great for me and my family as well.

Excellent physician

Posted on October 3rd, 2009

Dr. Raza is an excellent doctor. I had not heard of Hospitalists before and was concerned about having someone take care of my mother who wasn't her primary care doctor. I must say that I had a great experience with him. He answered all of my questions, was sympathetic, and I felt that he truly cared about my mother. Also, he kept me and my family informed so we always knew what was going on. I wish he had his own private practice so I could see him myself.

Type 2 Diabetes