Dr. Syed Mumtaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Syed Mumtaz?

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Dr. Mumtaz is the second psychiatrist my son as seen and he has been wonderful. He spent a long time with us during the intake appointment and was more thorough than any Dr I've seen in my own experience with Drs in this field. He was very thoughtful when considering treatment options and didn't just whip out his prescription pad as some other Drs tend to. We have been seeing him for awhile now and every time we've been he has taken the time to consider every detail of the information we provide him with and thoughtfully considered any changes. He takes the time to explain the options in detail and discuss them with me before making the next move. He has noticed things that other Drs have missed and seems to genuinely care about my son as a whole person, not just his problem areas. We will continue to see Dr Mumtaz as long as he is in practice. Sometimes we do have to wait longer than our scheduled appointment time, but I know that it's because he is being just as attentive to someone else's child as he is to mine.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Dr. Mumtaz is a very patient and caring Dr. My son has been seeing him for many years and he has helped him and our family so much! I HIGHLY recommend him!

NEGATIVE ATTITUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL

Posted on June 14th, 2016

3 separate times he was backed up over an hour and his staff did not call. When I brought this up to him he told me "If you don't like that then I should use another doctor" WOW!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Dr Mumtaz is an excellent Psychiatrist, professional, caring, easy approachable, he takes time to listen, we have been to many Psychiatrists and Dr. Mumtaz is the only one that actually listened and only one that helped my son, he never rushes you out of the office like others. Would highly recommend him.

Terrible psychiatrist.

Posted on April 17th, 2016

Interrupts everything you're saying, and when you try to interrupt him, he's offended. 5 times I've seen Mumtaz. Always had a terrible attitude, rushing to get me out of the room. Never seeing him again; he was VERY annoyed during my last visit, and extremely belittling. Fails to acknowledge my concerns without a humored pause, or a display of frustration. He got even angrier when I denied HIS therapy through HIM, and refused to allow my change of heart with a medication plan he suggested in the first place, minutes ago. Laughs in your face, and just wants your money. Mumtaz has a strong superiority complex, and uses your vulnerability against you.

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Dr Mumtuz is the best Dr in the St Louis area

Posted on February 17th, 2015

we called on a Tuesday to make an initial appointment, we were seen Thursday of the same week. we have only had good experiences with Dr. Mumtaz.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

The best doctor we ever had in 15 years! We spent the last ten with Dr. Mumtaz, and only left because we are now in Colorado! We miss him so much!

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

Great doctor!!

My daughter has used Dr. Mumtaz for over five years!

Posted on March 10th, 2012

And We WILL NEVER CHANGE! This is the best doctor she has ever had, and there have been many. Most did not take quality time with her, and he genuinely cares!

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr. Mumtaz is very low key & patient. He speaks to our children on his level treating them with much respect. I would definitely recommend him to friends. Whenever we have had problems between visits he has been very helpful. My two boys have much respect for him. We have been seeing him for several years.

excellent doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Very caring doctor who listened to my daughter and my family and really connected with us. My daughter really thinks he is such a gentle, patient and caring doctor who she can easily talk to.