Dr. Syed H Shirazi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Syed H Shirazi?

Highly Recommend

I have been a patient of Dr. Syed H Shirazi MD since military retirement over 11 years ago. I have always got an appointment when I needed it, answers to all my questions, and sometimes I need it repeated to me again. LOL.. Dr. Sharizi has been straight forward with my treatment and he is very confident about what I need to do with medications. He makes sure that I understand about my medication changes, and test results. His nurses are the bomb. I love this clinic and wouldn't trade him or his staff for anyone else in the world. They really care about me. YES I would recommend this clinic to my children, family and friends. THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!

Medical terms

He should explain in layman terms what medical terms mean about your medical problems . Does not talk about problems or solutions or for your imput.

Since beng with Dr Shirazi for about 4 1/2 years as my cardiologist. I have found him to be very knowledgeable regarding my care. Some of my matters has been very complicated, but he studies the situation and has given me a pretty good treatment and result.