Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed W Ali MD
Dr. Syed W Ali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Syed W Ali has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed W Ali - Posted on April 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed W Ali - Posted on November 5th, 2015
Being a new patient, Dr. Ali was excellent in his communication and caring. I did not feel rushed to explain my situation, Dr. Ali made me feel as if at that moment I was his only patient. That means a lot . With ongoing medical conditions it is important that you like the doctors you have to see. Also, very thorough!
Sympatheic and caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed W Ali - Posted on March 11th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed W Ali - Posted on October 16th, 2011
my experience with Dr.Ali was terrible. You spend time waiting to see him and once you do he only spends, not even 2mins with you. You sit in the waiting room the majority of the time waiting for him to write your prescriptions or to get your next appointment.while waiting for him, you hear patients disrepecting the staff and demanding pain medications.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed W Ali - Posted on March 31st, 2011
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Syed W Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsBROOKSVILLE PRIMARY CARE, 11451 Cortez Blvd, Brooksville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Syed W Ali, MD - Internal Medicine in Brooksville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Syed W Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.