Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed W Bokhari
Dr. Syed W Bokhari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA, with other offices in Riverside, CA and Riverside, CA . His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bokhari is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center and Moreno Valley Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed W Bokhari has 3 locations
4646 Brockton Ave Ste 302
Riverside, CA 92506
4646 Brockton Ave Ste 301
Riverside, CA 92506
4646 Brockton Ave Ste 301
Riverside, CA 92506
Book Online Now
Dr. Syed W Bokhari has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.<br>A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Syed W Bokhari has the following 10 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cholesterol Management
- Nuclear Medicine
- Holter monitoring
- Heart Block
Dr. Syed W Bokhari is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
What a plesant surprise
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed W Bokhari - Posted on June 6th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed W Bokhari - Posted on August 4th, 2016
Getting an appointment is like going through an act of congress...and we all know how bad that is. The staff is rude and constantly changing personal. I had extremely high blood pressure AFTER he put stents in my heart......he wouldn't see me. Go to the primary dr I was told...I don't have a headache or a broken arm, I have high blood pressure and stents in my heart! Still wouldn't see me!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed W Bokhari - Posted on April 13th, 2016
Worst doctor's office, beware. Where to begin.. Dr. Bokhari himself seemed like a knowledgable doctor, except the wait times were over an hour and he rushes in and rushes out. So fast and brief in fact, that I had to ask the nurse still taking my vitals- was that the doctor? Wasn't happy with him, but needed to get the tests done so I could at least take it to a cardiologist who would take the time to figure out what was going on with me. He pulled the, "you're too young to have any heart problems" card which really irks me. Maybe he should talk to the patient and review their records before making those kinds of comments. Office staff is very incompetent, they make errors on scheduling and billing and you have to deal with it. First appointment I had scheduled was a piece of cake. All the ones thereafter- horrible. They say they will call you back in a week when you call to make an appointment. A WEEK to call you back to schedule an appointment. But they never call you back anyway, you have to keep calling every so often to try to get someone who can schedule, this person must be pretty elusive. Say you show up to your appt. that you finally get scheduled, they will give you every excuse as to why you suddenly can't be see . One of the excuses being, "we have new employees" as to why they fail to contact the patients regarding scheduling and billing issues until you show up. First they may lie like in my case, "We called and tried to tell you yesterday." No, actually I have the voicemail which was nothing in regards to the issue, not even a call us back sort of thing. Then they'll change their story a few times. I was frustrated and rightfully so. Want to know what the customer service is like? The office staff literally laughed about it. Clearly they don't understand customer service or why a patient may be upset because they just wasted their gas, time, babysitters, money, and could have made an appointment with a better doctor who doesn't employ untrained/unprofessional staff instead of waiting months for a very important appointment just to be told oops no. No concern for the patient, no trying to fix the situation. Also be aware that they do not have any sort of management- well, according to them when I asked to speak with a manager about the situation. The whole office seems fishy, I'm concerned that they have my personal information. Please avoid Dr. Bokhari's office, I hope I save some people the hassle and frustration they've caused my family on numerous occasions. There are many other cardiologist's offices out there who genuinely care about their patients, this isn't one of them.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed W Bokhari - Posted on September 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed W Bokhari - Posted on January 27th, 2015
I was referred to Dr.Bokhari by a close friend. My first appointment was very pleasant. Dr.Bokhari took the time to answer all of my questions, the wait time wasn't long at all, all of the exams ordered where scheduled right away, the staff was very friendly and they even offered my wife and I refreshments while we waited. Definitely give this Doctor and his office staff 10 stars.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Bokhari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- King Edward Medical University
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Syed W Bokhari Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Syed W Bokhari, MD - Cardiology in Riverside, CA, in this video.
Dr. Syed W Bokhari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Riverside, CA.