Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Syed W Haider has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Syed W Haider has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Syed W Haider has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
By far the best doctor I have ever received care from, he truly cares about the patients well being. He is excellent at listening and discussing my health related issues I find him to be very personable. Appreciate his ability to take the technical information and make it understandable through explanation at multiple levels.
This doctor is very good at manipulation. He makes you believe that he genuinely cares for you and your worries. However, he is truly just in this business for the money. I have had to make 3 appointments in the last 2 weeks, 2 of which i feel were completely unnecessary. The first appointment was made by me, the second, for a week later was for my "elevated blood pressure" which was normal for me. Third was for a med concern which for my other physician i am able to leave a message with the nurse and have the doctor or nurse get back to me without having to travel and pay for a doctors visit. However the receptionist said that was not possible and i needed to make an appointment. I waited almost a half and hour for Dr. Haider to come in the room. Usually we have a great time and are able to joke around and have a good conversation. This time he was very serious and did not seem to have time for my appointment today. I figured while i was there i would get a physical i needed for work signed. while doing that he asked what else i needed, i explained an issue i had with missing medication. He stated there was nothing he could do and i would have to come back in a week when i could get a refill. I asked why i couldn't be told that on the phone and not have to travel to make a doctors appointment or pay for a visit and he very rudely stated "your 5-15 dollar copay doesn't make you poor and it doesn't make me rich" then he proceeded to tell me how Doctors do not make a lot of money considering the hours they have to work and the type of work they have to do. I am sorry your 3 figure salary is not enough for you...
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Syed W Haider accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHaider Medical Group, 5911 Northwest Hwy Ste 101, Crystal Lake, IL
Dr. Syed W Haider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crystal Lake, IL.