Dr. Syeda N Alam Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Syeda N Alam?

Love Dr Alam!

Dr Alam is fantastic. She is so nice and really makes you feel comfortable.

Dr Alan has been wonderful. She has taken good care of me and I recommend her highly

Wonderful

She was abosolutly great! I loved the fact she took time with me and the wait time was minimal.

she's great

dr. alam is wonderful - definitely the best OB/Gyn i've seen. she saw me through two pregnancies, and i found her to be caring and thoughtful, both in terms of her bedside manner and her medical expertise .

Best OB!

I saw Dr. Alam for my second pregnancy. After having a difficult first pregnancy and delivery, I was really uneasy about the second time around. However, Dr. Alam was so comforting and calm throughout the entire pregnancy that I rarely worried. She respected my feelings and concerns and fears from previous situations but also gave me her professional opinion. During the delivery of my daughter, she was so calm and relaxed that it really helped me to feel the same way. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great OB-GYN. I am sad that is no longer in my area!

Great Doctor, not so great office

Dr. Alam has been a great ob/gyn- caring, listens to concerns....however the office itself is frustrating. I always wait 45 mins to an hour to be seen. When calling the office it is impossible to speak with someone (though the Head Nurse Coordinator is super nice and helpful and always returns phone calls.) Some of the office staff are pretty rude, and others are great.

Best in 40 years

I have been to my share of doctors and was finding myself settling for doctors who were not what I felt I needed. A friend of mine told me about Dr. Alam and insisted I go to her. I could not be happier. I wish all my doctors were like her. She actually cares and makes the experience a lot easier. I highly recommend.