More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sylvester C Ajufo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sylvester C Ajufo has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 19
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sylvester C Ajufo - Posted on March 6th, 2015
I have been to this office twice, The office personal ( after reading reviews I see It is the manager) is EXTREMELY rude. I have not had a problem with the Dr or nurses but do to the rudeness and disrespect I have received from the front office I will be leaving this practice. Sorry if you want a good practice it needs to start with the front office.. No one deserves to be treated this way
Maria the "Office Manager" is rude, abrubpt, mistreats and uses harsh words and tones.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sylvester C Ajufo - Posted on June 24th, 2014
I really enjoy the care that Ajufo gives my children,however I will be leaving this facility with my three children due to the office manager Maria's ill approach to each visit I have had there. She is rude bossy and makes statements that that is her office and acts like we should disregaurd her negative attitude approach and harsh tones because of it. They are losing a lot of business becasue of her and it is sad, if the doctors only knew how she actually was, they are nothing like her, but one bad apple will and can spoil the bunch.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sylvester C Ajufo - Posted on June 12th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sylvester C Ajufo - Posted on May 12th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sylvester C Ajufo - Posted on May 7th, 2013
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
New York Medical College
Dr. Sylvester C Ajufo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTRINITY PEDIATRICS, 2131 SW 22nd Pl Ste 202, Ocala, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sylvester C Ajufo, MD - Pediatrics in Ocala, FL, in this video.
Dr. Sylvester C Ajufo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ocala, FL.