Dr. Sylvester B Almiron Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sylvester B Almiron Jr?

Dr Almiron is a very good dr. He doesn't rush you and he listens to what you have to say. I wouldn't care if I had to wait 45 minutes to see him, switching to him was the best decision I ever made.

Old school Doctor

Dr Almiron treats my mother, sister, daughter and myself. He is great to have as our family physician. He takes his time with you, talks to you about what is going on in your life, things that may affect your health and since he has my mothers health history he has a very good insight to my health history. Dr Almiron is not like other Drs who race through the visit. He sits and talks to you, and really gets to the root of the problem. When I have been hospitalized Dr Almiron comes in and sees me, talks to me checks in with the nurses and my care. Much more than any other Dr I have had. His office staff is amazing you are sick, you call, come in and get your medicine and you are better. So good.