Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sylvester C Booker Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sylvester C Booker Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Sylvester C Booker Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sylvester C Booker Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I just start seeing Dr. Booker in Nov 2012 and I can say that he is very knowledgeable. He is not one of those doctors that is only going to give 15 min of there time. He will answer every question and even take the time to explaine every little detail. His appointment times are flexiable and his staff is so nice. All of the young ladies take real good care of his patients. Thumbs up for Dr. Booker and his staff.
i truly thank God for him! I have been seen by several doctor, in the district of columbia! and No one as of yet told the truth concerning my health issue! He's very much concernig and I look foward too see him in the future for all of my health concerns! thank You Dr. Booker, may god keep you with the hearth to sever your peoples of all race of life.xxooxx
- Howard University College Of Medicine
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Sylvester C Booker Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHoward University Hospital, 2041 Georgia Ave NW, Washington, DC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sylvester C Booker Jr in this video.
Dr. Sylvester C Booker Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.