Dr. Sylvester C Booker Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sylvester C Booker Jr?

Don't go to this man!

nurse

I would highly recommend Dr. Booker he's old school and very knowledgeable. Best hundred doctor I have seen in years.

One of the Best

I just start seeing Dr. Booker in Nov 2012 and I can say that he is very knowledgeable. He is not one of those doctors that is only going to give 15 min of there time. He will answer every question and even take the time to explaine every little detail. His appointment times are flexiable and his staff is so nice. All of the young ladies take real good care of his patients. Thumbs up for Dr. Booker and his staff.

HORRIBLE!

This man failed to see me ontime. I saw him after waiting for 2 + hours. I was told if anything was wrong I would be notified. Close to a year later I am being told that I have precancerous cells!

A Great Man of Choice.....

i truly thank God for him! I have been seen by several doctor, in the district of columbia! and No one as of yet told the truth concerning my health issue! He's very much concernig and I look foward too see him in the future for all of my health concerns! thank You Dr. Booker, may god keep you with the hearth to sever your peoples of all race of life.xxooxx