Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sylvia C Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- HPV Type 16 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Pelvic Exam
- HPV Type 18 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I read the reviews before selecting this establishment and I also said a prayer. It can be a long frustrating process when trying to find the right doctor. That being said, I have been seen only once and EVERYONE was professional, friendly and courteous. Dr. Johnson spent ample time with me, was thorough and stepped me through what to expect during my exam. I am very encouraged by my visit. Unless things go "left" , I plan on becoming a permenant valued patient. I felt like a person not a number. I would recommend this practice.
I went Dr. Sylvia Johnson by reading the reviews of other patients in Vitals.com. I was very pleased with overall experience. She and her team, made my first experience with any doctor in US very comfortable. Explained all the process of pap test, and other physical test before jumping into them. Answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend her. Thank you Dr. Sylvia and team
I would like to commend Dr. Johnson and her staff for taking care of me. The day of my appointment I was greeted by the front office nurse with a warm and pleasant smile. I was then taking to the back for my labs and the nurse was very nice and caring. I met the doctor after that and she answered all my questions and concerns that I had during my appointment. If you are looking for a warm friendly environment and awesome staff with a great Dr. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson.
Dr, Johnson's establishment is always courteous and professional. The employess there always offer the best service at all times. The Doctor shows compassion when dealing with medical circumstances and offers options and vital information before rendering any medical decisons. I highly reccommend Dr. Johnson, if you're looking for someone that cares about your health as much as you.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sylvia C Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDunwoody Women Specialists, 4028 Holcomb Bridge Rd Ste 200, Peachtree Corners, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sylvia C Johnson in this video.
Dr. Sylvia C Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree Corners, GA.