Dr. Sylvia D Campbell Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sylvia D Campbell?

Excellent doctor!

Dr Campbell did my breast cancer surgery in 2016. I highly recommend her to anyone facing surgery. The employees at St Joe's love and respect her. She always makes you feel comfortable in her office or in the OR. Her employee Jill is excellent!!

DR. Campbell is all and more than what you expect in aDr.MAY GOD BLESS HER She is wonderful and makes you feel at ease she is with every step of your journey and she promises to be there. No words can really explain

Angel on Earth

Dr Sylvia Campbell is an Angel here in earth. I cant think of the proper words to describe how amazing she is. Shes magical., a true humanitarian. Ine if a kind to me.

Dr. Campbell is the most caring Physician I know.

Best doctor for women facing breast cancer

Dr Campbell is a very compassionate doctor who listens to her patients concerns.

Dr. Campbell is both an excellent doctor/surgeon as well as a truly genuine person! Thank you and your staff for all that you do!

Third timeThird time

Dr. Cambell just did a hernia on left side. She did one awhile back on right side and also removed my gallbladder a few years ago. I can only say that I have never had any post op problems. I trust her with out question. Her staff in the office and operating room are first class.

Best doctor I've ever had

She is professional and smart. She's very intelligent and I trust her. She thoroughly explained everything to me - drawing pictures as she spoke to me. She always took the time to listen to me and answer questions. If I didn't have any, she always asked if I did before she left. She is also the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had. She is upbeat and just pleasant to be around - great bedside manners. Some days I had to wait a bit for my appt., but I didn't mind because she will not rush someone out of her office if they need her. I respect that in her.

Priscilla Pate

Doctor Campbell has the best bed side manner in the world. She treat you as you are one of her family members. She makes you feel like you are going to take a nap and everything will be alright. She is a God sent angel. Her staff is well trained.

Dr. Campbell in my words is a Doctors Doctor. If med students take a few pages from her book on bedside manor alone they would be superstars. Not enough pages here too write about Dr. Campbelljust know that you are in the hands ofa Saint when she is treating you.

This Doctor is absolutely wonderful

Dr. Campbell is the best...she is efficient, kind, caring and most of all an excellent physician...the best we have ever been to...we thank you from the bottom of our hearts...

Compassionate and kind

Dr. Campbell performed a laproscopic procedure on me to remove my gall bladder. From the moment I walked into her office for my first office visit with her, I was treated by her and staff as if I were a family friend. Dr. Campbell was very comforting while I was being prepped for surgery in the OR. She is a very caring and compassionate doctor who made a potentially tramatic experience into easy.

Dr. Sylvia D Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.