Dr. Sylvia Dold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sylvia Dold?

Love Dr. Dold. SHe is sl personable and compasionate.

Dr. Dold is the perfect doctor

I've seen her 3 or 4 times this year dealing with gout. She not only got my gout under control (which was desperately needed), but the way she did it exceeded my expectations. She patiently listens to me without me feeling rushed and genuinely acts like she cares about my health and comfort. She talks at your level and is anything but condescending. What a great, friendly, caring, and effective doctor!

It's about the money

I read the reviews. I was very excited about seeing her. Called to ask questions about self pay. I was told to send my records over, and they would call. 6 weeks later, no calls, I'm calling again. Same inquiries. Had my records sent again. I called back, and that's when they told me "she doesn't see self pay patients" That would have been some good information 6 weeks ago. I have been in terrible pain, and am waiting patiently to see a doctor. The staff would not tell me why she won't see self pay. Perhaps she's wanting to bill the insurance companies with endless testing. Needless to say I'm still searching for a doctor with good reviews.

Dr Dold is the best!

Dr Dold is so awesome. She is a wonderful doctor, and a wonderful person! She is very professional, yet allows her personality to shine through. She is very kind, very caring, and does all she can to help. Dr Dold truly has the empathy that many doctors lack. After seeing three other rheumatologists for my diagnosis of lupus, she is the first to help! For the first time in two years, my lupus has calmed down and nearly gone into remission. Wonderful! She ran tests the other doctors didn't bother with, tried a (NOT immuno-suppressive! :) medication that the others hadn't considered, and she got it right! After she does any tests or bloodwork, she will mail you the results and give you a call if anything is abnormal to let you know about it. She's also given me a call just to tell me that everything was OK, because she knew I was worried about the results. She actually cares about her patients, and she remembers you! She sees you as a person, not a paycheck. I can not praise Dr Dold enough! She has made a huge difference in my condition, and has truly given me my life back with her excellent care and superior treatment. I travel for over an hour to see her, because she is positively THE BEST!

dr dold has helped me alot with my fibro and other health problems i would recommend her to anyone who needs a caring dr.

Uncaring, inconsiderate, no compassion

If you are looking for an open minded, caring doctor, she is not it. I am extremely I'll and she told me nothing was wrong with me, didn't know why I was there, and I left in tears. I was 10 minutes late because the suite number on their directions they mailed to me was #500 and it took 10 minutes to find her office, suite # 640, I believe, and we were told that since we were late, " Dr. Dold has decided she will still see you but we will have to wait a while".

Dr Dold is my elderly moms doctor, I cannot say enough as to her professionalism and knowledge of modern medicine. He bedside manner with her is something you never see anymore. It is so refreshing is see in todays world of big government running our healthcare system. A big thank you to Dr Dold for the kind of Dr. She has chosen to be.

I just loved Dr Dold. She was very caring. She listened to me. She didn't just shove me out of the office.

Mrs. James M. Johns

From the time I went in on my first appointment, I did not wait, they worked with me on Insurance difficulties. Staff very knowledgable and helpful. Excellent doctor.

Very refreshing to have such a knowledable doctor with a spectacular bedside manner. The most wonderful doctor I ever seen. Thorough and very sincere. Truly a pleasantly unexpected find. Finally a doctor that is very well educated with modern medicene with apersonality to match.