Highly Dissatisfied

Patient for 8+ years

Dr. Ertel is a very amazing doctor, I never have any issues reaching the office or receiving a timely reply to any concern I may have. Any time someone mentions they’re looking for an OBGYN, I ALWAYS recommend Dr. Ertel and always will. She’s a gem and I’m extremely blessed to have her as a doctor.

Dr. Ertel is a ROCKSTAR!!!

I just love Dr. Ertel and her wonderful nurse, Patricia. Dr. Ertel has been my doctor through three pregnancies. She's intelligent, knowledgeable, a great listener, has fantastic bedside manner, and spends a lot of time with me at my appointments. She's always fit me when I was panicking about anything regarding my health. She has a very calming presence and with my personality, I need that. Patricia also is just the right amount of calm to keep me properly informed of my health and not freak me out about any of my worries and I think she has a sweet humor about her. I'm almost 40 and these two ladies are the most valuable medical personnel that I've ever had.

Dr. Sylvia P Ertel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.