Dr. Sylvia A Kariampuzha Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sylvia A Kariampuzha?

Excellent Physician

She takes great care of her patients. She is sincere and takes time to explain your diagnosis and treatment. She has been the best physician that I have ever seen.

Thyroid ablation

This was the most horrible experience that I have ever had with a doctor.She has no bedside manner and she doesn't need to be a doctor. HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE!

Doesn't explain options well. If you question her direction, she gets very short, which breaks down any communication with patients. I do my homework and she doesn't like being questioned....

Excellent service. she is very caring and compassionate

Horrible bed side manner !!

Very disappointed in this Doctor ! She wanted to just nuke my Thyroid and told me it was no big deal ! Just take a pill for the rest of my life and everything would be fine ! I had a test done were I took a nuclear pill and had a scan of my Thyroid. After the exam I over heard the tech who administered the exam on the phone telling Mrs. K that the person who looked over the results of my test , say and I quote " He really didn't see a helluva a lot there " Wow and she wants to nuke my Thyroid ! Don't see this Dr. she is a cold and calculus person. The sad part is I can't change Doctors with Trinity Mother Francis, so I will probably have to go out of network which will cost me more money !!!!!

Really like this doctor

Dr. was knowledgeable about my condition; thorough with examination and diagnosis; listened to and answered all questions; very personable and caring.

horrible bedside manner

The staff was very friendly, the medical asst. spent more time with me than the Dr. did. She didn't listen, said I didn't need T3 Meds with my t4 and this is my first visit with her ever. She ordered standard labs and when I went to get them done I ask the lab tech if should would ask Dr . Sylvia if she would test my antibodies since I do have hashimotos. The Dr. said that's only for a diagnosis ,I said yes and it fluctuates and makes a difference in how I feel. She was very rude the entire 1 minute conversation and said fine but you may have to pay for it out of pocket and slammed the phone down on me. Wow! I'm the freaking patient we pay the doctor to help us not look down their nose like we're unimportant and inadequate to them. I'm the only one who knows how I feel and what my bodies telling me. I won't be going back to her office ever. This was a terrible experience for me. What happened to listening to your patients anyway.

This person is more interested in laying blame than educating the patient. She would not even answer direct questions.

Very caring and thorough

MRs

She is a outstanding physician and provides excellent care

Outstanding doctor. Very caring and considerate. Took the time to explain and helped me with my medical problems. will highly recommend her

She is a outstanding physcian. Very professional. Expert in thyroid disease. She helped with my thyroid cancer- was very caring, kind and very knowledgable. Highly recommend her.