Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sylvia Kenner
Dr. Sylvia Kenner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN . She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Kenner is affiliated with Clarian North Medical Center, Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated and Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sylvia Kenner has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Sylvia Kenner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Kenner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian North Medical Center
Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Clarian West Medical Center
IU Health Methodist/IU Health University
IU Health West
IU Health North
Methodist Medical Group and Specialty Physicians
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sylvia Kenner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.