3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sylvia R Mendelsohn?

Review

I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Sylvia Mendolsohn. She is both therapist and psychiatrist for me and I am very happy with her services. Her main strength is her caring and compassionate manner. I am aware, from other patients that I know, that she has visited patients at hospitals, and even at their homes, when they were ill on totally unrelated matters. The only glitch is that Dr. Mendelsohn does not bill insurance. This I have had to do myself, but the reimbursement is the same.

ADHD

Dr. Sylvia R Mendelsohn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.

Dr. Sylvia R Mendelsohn Is this you?