Dr. Sylvia L Morgan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sylvia L Morgan?

Very efficient, completely interested and wanting to help with any questions.

She is AWESOME!

Totally down to earth and easy to communicate with.

Hello Dr. Sylvia!

You are an absolutely amazing woman!

Love her!

Dr. Morgan is a Dr. that most will either like or dislike based on how you like your diagnosis sugar coated. Dr. Morgan is a down to earth, no holds bar, straight to the point Dr. which is what I like. I don't like to be danced around like I'm a delicate flower or waited on like a baby myself. I'm a grown woman, give me the answer straight up. Not that she is not compassionate, because she is. I had two miscarriages after having my daughter and Dr. Morgan and her staff checked in on me regularly and Dr. Morgan herself shared her own story with me and told me if I ever needed to just talk, to give her a call. She was fabulous when she delivered my daughter, driving 2 hours from visiting her own family on a HOLIDAY to deliver my child, she didn't want the Dr. "on call" to deliver for her. She made every effort possible to be there herself and made it just in time. I'm now pregnant again and just to ease my fears she lets me pop in anytime just to hear a heartbeat. How many Dr.'s do you know would let you do that without charging for a full apt.? Basically love this Dr. and wouldn't dare think of going to anyone else.