Have you seen Dr. Sylvia L Rael?

fumbling and bumbling

Dr Real ordered tests for my mother and then never reported the findings to her. After a week of waiting to hear the results I made no less than 7 phone calls trying to get this Dr to read the results and call her. She never did. I finally asked mom's internist to intercede and after several more days they were finally able to report the results to her. Inexcusable! The internists office called today to say Dr Real would call her today and speak to her. You guessed it. She never called.I am encouraging my mother to find a different pulmonary doctor. This one should be ashamed of herself.

I have seen Dr. Rael for approx. 4 years and have found her to be very knowlegable, compassionate, and professional. She asks the right questions to get the information, spends time with you explaining things and you know that she really cares about your health and recovery. I would recommend her to anyone needing a good doctor.

Dr. Sylvia L Rael is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Council Bluffs, IA.

Dr. Sylvia L Rael Is this you?