Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sylvia J Turner
Dr. Sylvia J Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Hood, TX. Her specialties include Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Sylvia J Turner has the following 1 specialty
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Sylvia J Turner has the following 13 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Sylvia J Turner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 6
Dr. Turner worked with my son and my family for 2 years or more starting when he was 3 yo.Although there was no abuse in our family,She convinced me to get CPS to take custody in order to get the intensive residential treatment she felt he needed for a short time. Her reasoning was that if he received it early he could avoid problems later. Well now he is 22. He all but aged out of the system we couldn't get him out of through all of his childhood. Worse, the residential Treatment facilities abused the child they held captive horribly. 2 children were the victims of homicide at one facility where he was held,suffocating in "safe holds". When I tried to reach Dr. Turner to get her help to get him released she refused to respond to requests for an appt. or to return a phone call. He has no high school diploma,no job,is homeless,has no identification and is in and out of jail on misdemeanor cases mostly having to do with marijuana use.He didn't deserve to have his life ruined.He had hope at age 3-5.He laughed then.He feels no hope now.
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCarl R Darnall Army Medical Center, 36000 Darnall Loop, Fort Hood, TX
Dr. Sylvia J Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Hood, TX.