Dr. Sylvia K Velarde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sylvia K Velarde?

Dr. Velarde is one of the best out there. She makes every patient feel special. She goes on a personal level with you and treats you as if you are her only patient. I have two children and she delivered my second child....what a difference! It was a wonderful experience and she makes me want to have a third just so that she can deliver me again :)...not really! Go to her without thinking twice!

Great Doctor, Horrible Staff

I have been seeing her for 7 years. She was my doctor during my pregnancy with twins 3 years ago, and I love how she treats her patients. unfortunately her nursing staff isnt the greatest. I want to stay with her, but am actually considering changing because her nurse staff is un-compassionate and not warm at all.

I had a great experience at this doctors office. She spent time explaining things, and was compassionate during a difficult time. I would definetly recommend Dr. Velarde

Dr. Sylvia K Velarde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.