Dr. Sylvia Wang Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Sylvia Wang?

Very Incompetent. Has never done a true physical assessment. Missed diagnosed myself and a relative on more than one occasion. Spends her time on her laptop. MAs are incompetent as well, don't even know how to take a blood pressure. Be careful for fraudulent charges leaving you owing a lot for services that are suppose to be covered.

Better than 5 stars

As a retired RN I tend to look at the health care I receive in a critical manner. I would rate Dr. Wang at better than 5 stars if it were possible.

I really like Dr. Wang.

Is she certified?

She talked with me for almost a minute, and then prescribed some antibiotics. I came back a week later when my health got worse. Another round of different antibiotics. Went to a different doctor. He listened to my issue, and figured out the problem. I feel great. "Dr." Wang seems like she never went to Med school.

No bedside manor

The quickest doctor visit I've ever had. She misdiagnosed a very serious problem I had. Good luck getting a question answered. Busy busy busy. Now I'm dealing with the problem with a great doctor, that actually cares about patients. She is what's wrong with the medical system in America.(maybe things are different in Chinese hospitals?)

Overall didn't seem to be a thorough Dr. She doesn't take the time to review your chart or to answer your questions. Kinda felt like I was in a fast food resturant because she only spends 5 minutes with me every time I saw her.