Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sylvie Bastajian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Failure
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 15
Steer clear of Ardsley Internal Medicine, this place is a JOKE and the office manager is really bad at her job. I always schedule the first or second appointment of the day so I do not have a long wait. Dr. Bastadjian did not arrive to work one morning until 45 minutes after my appointment! Then, she completely skipped me and went in to her second appointment of the day. The office manager explained that this is an issue they have had with Dr. Bastadian and then she set me up with a different Dr in the practice. I called to make an appointment with this new Dr and that evening came home to a voicemail that they cancelled my appointment because I need "PERMISSION" from the office manager to see a different Dr! "PERMISSION"???? I should NOT need PERMISSION to see a different, more professional Dr! Do not take a chance with this practice or their Drs because if you do not choose well, you are stuck with them unless you are given specific "PERMISSION" to make a change!
She make notes about the patient, such as was he using a walker, so she did not approve a handicap parking sticker. She would not address the problem of swelling, only to say he should not eat salt, which he didn't. So he died. Would not recommend her to anyone. If I could put less than 1 star, I would.
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
28 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1990
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Sylvie Bastajian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArdsley Medical Group, 1085 NE Gateway Ct NE Ste 200, Concord, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sylvie Bastajian in this video.
Dr. Sylvie Bastajian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NC.