4.9

Have you seen Dr. Symeon V Zannikos?

Excellent care. Very Friendly Staff! Easy to contact

Highly Recommend

Wonderful doctor and office staff. I recommend him highly.

The whole practice is excellent and Dr. Zannikos is no exception. He has taken care of me over the last year and I am really grateful for his time and attention he gives me every time I come to see him .

I am very grateful to Dr. Zannikos and his staff

I am very grateful to Dr. Zannikos and his staff for making me feel better. I have seem him so many times for several different issues, and every time he takes his time to discuss options with me and put me at ease. His secretary is also very nice. I am very comfortable interacting with them at every visit, it almost feels like family.

Very pleased with everything

Doing great six months after diskectomy surgery

I was very hesitant about having surgery mostly because of anxiety. Dr. Zannikos talked very patiently to me, explained the procedure to me and that helped calm me down and make me feel confident that his procedure would help my pain. I recently saw him for my six month appointment and I am happy to report I am pain free!

Very caring and compassionate doctor. I am really glad he was recommended to me by a friend.

Outstanding treatment, outstanding service

After 10 months of excruciating pain from a ruptured disc, I dumped my doctor and found Dr. Z. He ordered a simple test and suggested surgery. Afterward, my pain was gone, and the surgical discomfort was minor - almost nonexistent compared to my previous pain level. All the times I came to see Dr. Z at his offices, I never waited very long, and always had great service from both him and the staff. Dr. Z always walked me to the desk to make sure the plan going forward was clear and appointments were made. Wish I'd found him 10 months earlier.

Excellent

After six months of pain I finally decided to have a microdiscectomy. Now I can finally play with my kids without pain. Thank you Dr. Zannikos and team!

Excellent

I have been a patient of Dr. Zannikos for 2 years for both my neck and back and have recovered from both surgeries painfree! The staff is very friendly, especially Susan. I only wish Dr. Zannikos could do my knees as well!!

Misleading Information

At first, said he did surgery at New England Baptist, then later turns out it's Newton-Wellesley. No comparison between these two hospitals for major surgery... especially back surgery.

Dr. Symeon V Zannikos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.

Dr. Symeon V Zannikos Is this you?