4.9

Have you seen Dr. Symeon V Zannikos?

This is the guy to see!

Complete confidence in the level of care I received. Highly recommend for back and neck issues.

five stars all the way!

Happy patient

Can't say enough good things about Dr. ZAnnikos., He has been great in all our interactions and I never feel rushed when I go to his office.

Dr zannikos is one if the best surgeons I have ever seen! Up front and honest! No back surgery is ever an exact science! He explained we have so many levels in our back that can break down with time even after spine surgery! But the surgery should help with the pain. I have never felt better since my fusion but I know realistically that at any time I may need to have more surgery. He is kind! Compassionate and understanding and explains things fully! I highly recommend this surgeon!

Excellent care. Very Friendly Staff! Easy to contact

Highly Recommend

Wonderful doctor and office staff. I recommend him highly.

The whole practice is excellent and Dr. Zannikos is no exception. He has taken care of me over the last year and I am really grateful for his time and attention he gives me every time I come to see him .

I am very grateful to Dr. Zannikos and his staff

I am very grateful to Dr. Zannikos and his staff for making me feel better. I have seem him so many times for several different issues, and every time he takes his time to discuss options with me and put me at ease. His secretary is also very nice. I am very comfortable interacting with them at every visit, it almost feels like family.

Very pleased with everything

Doing great six months after diskectomy surgery

I was very hesitant about having surgery mostly because of anxiety. Dr. Zannikos talked very patiently to me, explained the procedure to me and that helped calm me down and make me feel confident that his procedure would help my pain. I recently saw him for my six month appointment and I am happy to report I am pain free!

Very caring and compassionate doctor. I am really glad he was recommended to me by a friend.

Outstanding treatment, outstanding service

After 10 months of excruciating pain from a ruptured disc, I dumped my doctor and found Dr. Z. He ordered a simple test and suggested surgery. Afterward, my pain was gone, and the surgical discomfort was minor - almost nonexistent compared to my previous pain level. All the times I came to see Dr. Z at his offices, I never waited very long, and always had great service from both him and the staff. Dr. Z always walked me to the desk to make sure the plan going forward was clear and appointments were made. Wish I'd found him 10 months earlier.

Dr. Symeon V Zannikos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.