Dr. Syndee J Givre Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Syndee J Givre?

AWFUL BEDSIDE MANNER - VERY HURRIED

Not my favorite

Unfortunately there aren't many doctors like her in the area so you have no choice but to see her. She really just made me feel like my disease was my fault. I recently moved and have been seeing a new neuro-op who has been so much better! He listens, explains, and really seems to care about me as an individual patient.

Don't take your children to this provider.

Dr Givre's credentials are not for Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology. She is board certified in Ophthalmology, but not Neurology, and she has NO BUSINESS WORKING WITH CHILDREN or ADOLESCENTS. She has no bedside manner; very detached; very condescending. She does like to toot her own horn. She interrupted my daughter, my husband, and myself, and treated us as if we were idiots. She told my daughter in a very punitive and negative manner basically that her disease was her own fault. We were all shocked and amazed at her unprofessionalism and uncompassionate demeanor. We will NOT return to see her, even if we have to drive out of town. I am so disappointed in the "Physician". She doesn't deserve the title, regardless of her education, which is impressive. Too bad they didn't teach her any interpersonal communication skills and certainly no compassion.

Horrible demeanor, would not go back

She was absolutely THE rudest, most impatient and unfriendly doctor I have ever met.

We were 10 mins late because of traffic and she wouldn't see my child for a follow up appointment.

Treated me like I am crazy. Did not believe me. I did not get any help about what to do next for my symptoms.

Dr. Syndee J Givre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.