Dr. Szilard Kiss Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Szilard Kiss?

He is the Best of the Best

I have been going to him for about 2 years now and would not go to any other doctor. He is the Best.

Dr, Kiss's test interpretations and diagnosis were excellent. He just forgot to tell me whether there was anything I could do about my vision! When I raised a second, directly related vision issue, Dr. Kiss said it was not his field. However the problem is a result of retinal surgery and I didn't quite understand why would say that unless he felt he'd spent enough time on my case. If so, normally a doctor says something like: "We're out of time today but if you want you can make a f/u appt and we can look into this problem."

Dr. Kiss is an excellent and knowledgeable doctor! I would recommend him to my friends and my family.

Great

Atmosphere was up-beat. What most impressed me was the cleanliness of the office and the staff. When dealing with eyes this is a very important thing to be--clean. Dr. Kiss and his staff was very professional and thorough.