Dr. James A Breit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James A Breit?

Dr. Breit is absolutely top drawer! I am so thankful he was the doctor I was referred to....I couldn't be happier with the results!!!

It took me years to get up the courage to see a plastic surgeon about my breasts. I hated them so much that it I wouldn't even let my husband see them. I was so nervous going to my appointment. The staff was so kind and understanding. Dr. Breit was very professional, but very down to earth. Not intimidating at all. He answered all of my questions. I scheduled the same day and I have never regretted my decision. My husband is happy too!

Breast aug patient

Very easy to talk to. Took his time and didn't seem rushed. After checking out other docs I went with him and had a great experience and even better result. I would highly recommend him to my friends or family.

I can not say enough about Dr Breit, his staff and exceptional care. Highly recommend this talented, caring, intelligent, gentle Doctor.

I'm very happy with the results from my breast augmentation. Dr. Breit did a great job. At both my consultation and post op appointments, however, I didn't feel like he spent much time really getting to know me. Thankfully I came armed with a whole slew of questions for him otherwise I feel as though he wouldn't have given the information had I not asked. Overall, I am satisfied and would definitely recommend Dr. Breit.

"Breit" Spot in a Dark Time. :-)

I had my 6 month check up with my oncologist today and just like the like every 6 months for the past 3 yrs she says "I know I ask this every time but who did this beautiful reconstruction?" When I tell her "Why Dr. Breit from Sioux Falls, SD!" She's amazed because I now live in California. It still amazes me people out here think we live in huts in SD! I told her today I should tell Dr. Breit how impressed California doctors are with his work and she agreed. But now that I am on here I want to share what else Dr. Breit did for me besides the obvious of a beautiful reconstruction. It was a scary time 4 1/2 years ago. In walks this soft spoken, kind doctor that took me through all my different options and how each option would effect my situation. He answered all my questions and did not rush me. This meant a lot to me since I had to make some major decisions in a very short time. As my procedures went on Dr. Breit helped keep me calm through all my trials and tribulations. I would recommend Dr. Breit for the excellent work he does and that he really seems to care about his patients.

I highly recommend Dr. Breit. I had breast reconstruction and believe he did an outstanding job. In addition to his excellent surgical skills, his willingness to explain things throughout the process and his obvious concern for his patients contributed to my cofidence in him and made this experience much more positive.

virginia

I would highly recommend Dr. Breit to anyone considering plastic surgery.