Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Tha T U
Tha T U is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 6
I waited three months to see him and he spent a whole 10 minutes telling me to get off all my medication and tough out the headaches and said it was normal to be paralyzed and blind with a headache. I was there for a second opinion only for surgery but he decided there was nothing wrong with me, well he was wrong I had a stroke, they found a hole in my heart that forms clots, and the Chiari Malformation he said I did not have is still needing surgery but is on hold due to the stroke, Thanks for nothing is all I can say. How did this man become a doctor in the first place I will never know. I would never recommend him and ever chance I get I tell everyone to stay far away from him.
never seen him but 1 TIME HE POKED HIS HEAD IN THE DOOR SAID I HAD TO TAKE THIS MED. NEVER EXP. ANYTHING THEN CLOSED THE DOOR the hole time he was my dr. THEN told by his nurse 3 dif. diagnosis. 1. stroke, at 1st apt.. 2. lesion in brain at 2nd. apt. 3 rd tried to take me off med. that they gave me to stop all this. then told me the next time I saw them .they wanted to put needles in my head if I did not do this treatment do not come back , I also needed another MRI even through I just had one in stead of spinal tab to rule out MS. because a MRI WAS MORE EXPENSIVE.
Tha T U accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsG3239 Beecher Rd, Flint, MI
Tha T U is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.