Dr. Tha U Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tha U?

Worst Doctor Ever

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I waited three months to see him and he spent a whole 10 minutes telling me to get off all my medication and tough out the headaches and said it was normal to be paralyzed and blind with a headache. I was there for a second opinion only for surgery but he decided there was nothing wrong with me, well he was wrong I had a stroke, they found a hole in my heart that forms clots, and the Chiari Malformation he said I did not have is still needing surgery but is on hold due to the stroke, Thanks for nothing is all I can say. How did this man become a doctor in the first place I will never know. I would never recommend him and ever chance I get I tell everyone to stay far away from him.

bad doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2013

never seen him but 1 TIME HE POKED HIS HEAD IN THE DOOR SAID I HAD TO TAKE THIS MED. NEVER EXP. ANYTHING THEN CLOSED THE DOOR the hole time he was my dr. THEN told by his nurse 3 dif. diagnosis. 1. stroke, at 1st apt.. 2. lesion in brain at 2nd. apt. 3 rd tried to take me off med. that they gave me to stop all this. then told me the next time I saw them .they wanted to put needles in my head if I did not do this treatment do not come back , I also needed another MRI even through I just had one in stead of spinal tab to rule out MS. because a MRI WAS MORE EXPENSIVE.

Posted on September 10th, 2017