Dr. Tabitha A Washington Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tabitha A Washington?

I received a lumbar epidural for a herniated disc a few years ago from Dr. Washington. Upon beginning the procedure (which was scheduled right before lunch) she was throwing stuff around, moving frantically and watching the clock compulsively. Once the procedure started, she only took two minutes to inject the cortisone as I believe she was in a rush. She left immediately for a personal date on her lunch break. I hemorrhaged and almost became paralyzed. I truly believe this was caused by her rushing to get to lunch. This was my first and last epidural. I live in more pain now than before I saw this Dr. Be careful who you allow to give you care.

Type 2 Diabetes